NOTE: Following Stain colors are shown as reference, actual color may slightly vary depending on texture of wood
Sizes of Standard Fully Closed Stands/Tables/Displays:
- Package# 00720: Transparent (20x20x20″) Fully-Closed (1/4″- 6mm Sheet elements)
- Package# 00740: Opaque (20x20x20″) Fully-Closed (1/4″- 6mm Sheet elements)
- Products are Patent Pending
- The Fully-Closed style has a knockdown design that allows disconnecting all Sheet elements and having them flat and secure packed for shipping (see each product for more details).
Key advantages of Fully Closed Stands/Tables/Displays compared to traditional products:
- Ease of assembly and disassembly without using any fasteners (new innovative design). Complete Assembly/Disassembly in less than 4 minutes
- No need for costly and heavy shipping cases. No worry about damage during shipping (simple and reasonable packaging would be enough).
- More than %40 (in average) reduction in shipping cost
- More than %35 (in average) reduction in weight
- Lower cost and more Economic
- Our goal has been to provide a wise balance among weight, strength, and durability. We reduced the weight by using glass 1/8″ (3mm) to protect surfaces that are exposed to lots of contact.
- Sustainable design: Multiple usage purpose for trade shows and workplace
- Designs that provide a wise balance among weight, strength, and durability. For top face that is visible and may be exposed to lots of contact we used thin glass covering sheet to protect it (to minimize possibility of scratches).
- Many Options are available
- Can get customized with Wide range of designs and material choices. We are manufacturing it at CANADA and we can easily customize it to your requirements (some conditions apply).
- Green Product:
- All materials are green and recyclable
- Manufacturing Method is Green (does not use any toxic or dangerous solvents that are commonly used in manufacturing of similar displays by other suppliers)
- Aesthetic look
- Variety of material choices
- Sustainable designs, Multiple usage purpose for trade shows and businesses
- Quality Products, main portion of products are actually made in Canada
- Ability to customize the product to your requirements (some condition applies).
Fully-Closed products will assemble/disassemble easily without using any fasteners and all Sheet elements and Edge elements will slide to one another according to a uniform procedure in few minutes (guides are provided). Edge elements cover the edges of the sheet elements and also connect the Sheet elements to one another quickly and securely by simple sliding moves.
Most designs and sizes can be used as tables, stands, or pedestals. Clear products can be used as displays
There are variety of material options for Sheet elements. They can be Transparent, Translucent, or Opaque. Selected standard materials are Opaque and transparent.
Edge elements are made of quality hard wood. There are few standard color choices for the Edge elements.
We are manufacturing the main product in Canada. We can customize the product to your requirements (Material choice, design features, Printing options, etc.) at a very reasonable charge. If you want some variation and customizing, contact us. We’ll tailor the product to your requirements (some conditions apply).
These products are ideal for trade shows, exhibitions, retail stores, moving museums, business offices, and even homes. If someone uses them in trade shows, they don’t need to worry about “What to do with the displays after the shows?”. Businesses can easily carry or ship these products back to their home town and use these quality products as their work place or even home. All businesses can benefit from usage of our quality products in wide range of applications. Once you see and use our products, you will never want to get rid of them. You can change the look of the display by ordering different printing on Sheet faces. You can order your printing through us or your local printing service provider. Therefore, you will always have an updated and fresh looking display for your products, new contents, and next Trade show advertisement.