NOTE: Following Stain colors are shown as reference, actual color may slightly vary depending on texture of wood
- Package# 00010: Transparent Bottom Display (32x20x20″) with side door and shelves + Transparent Top Display (32x20x20″) with side door and shelves
- Package# 00020: Opaque Bottom Display (32x20x20″) with side door and shelves + Transparent Top Display (32x20x20″) with side door and shelves
- Package# 00060: Translucent Bottom Display (32x20x20″) with side door +Transparent Top Display (32x20x20″) with side door and shelves
- Products are Patent Pending
- Main displays on top and bottom have a knockdown design that allows disconnecting all Sheet elements and having them flat and secure packed for shipping (see each product for more details).
Key advantages of portable Tower Packages compared to traditional products:
- Ease of assembly and disassembly without using any fasteners for main Top and Bottom knockdown displays (new innovative design). Only few screws are used to join main assembly blocks together. Complete Assembly/Disassembly of standard designs in less than 10 minutes.
- %35 (in average) reduction in material consumption
- More than %40 (in average) reduction in shipping and handling costs due to lighter weight, ability to disassemble the products and having them packed in compact condition.
- Designs that provide a wise balance among weight, strength, and durability. For surfaces that are visible and exposed to lots of contact we made them out of glass or we used thin glass covering sheet to protect them (to minimize possibility of scratches).
- Green Product:
- All materials are green and recyclable
- Manufacturing Method is Green (does not use any toxic or dangerous solvents that are commonly used in manufacturing of similar displays by other suppliers)
- Variety of designs and material choices
- Sustainable designs, Multiple purpose usage for trade shows and businesses
- Quality Products, main portion of products are actually made in Canada
- Great lighting options for most portable Displays (see each product for more detail)
- Ability to customize the product to your requirements (some conditions apply).
All portable Tower Displays consist of two main knockdown Display containers, one on Bottom and one on Top. They all have a Base with lockable casters underneath for ease of movement. Each main knockdown display unit or container on bottom or top will assemble/disassembled easily without use of any fasteners and all Sheet elements and Edge elements will slide to one another according to a uniform procedure in few minutes (guides are provided). Edge elements cover the edges of the Sheet elements and also they connect the Sheet elements to one another quickly and securely by simple sliding moves. Two main containers are fastened to one another with few screws rapidly to save assembly/disassembly time.
All lighting options are based on usage of efficient LED lighting. Lighting packages can get assembled/disassembled easily as a package with minimal effort and they have quick disconnect for their wiring.
There are variety of material options for Sheet elements. They can be Transparent, Translucent, or Opaque. Standard products are designed with specified materials (see each design for more detail) but material choices can be customized to your need (some conditions apply).
Edge elements are made of quality hard wood. There are few standard color choices for the Edge elements
Back lighting and light-box with wide range of light colors and lighting patterns are available for display designs that are made of translucent sheet materials.
Versatile lighting and power supply options: Most lighting options can get connected to 110 VAC power line but for many products there is an option to have the power source battery operated that eliminates the need to have a power cord attached to displays during trade shows. Power cords limit the position and movement of displays but with battery operated power supply, there will be no power cord hanging from Displays during trade show and the display can be moved easily and be located at any place you wish. For many applications the battery choices allow about 8 to 14 hours of operation of lighting during trade shows (see product info for more details). At the end of the day, you can simply connect the provided plug to a 110 VAC power source and have the batteries charged for the next day. If you are planing to use the display in your showroom and business place, you may keep the AC power line connected to a power outlet and have the charger continuously on.
Following Picture shows example of displays having walnut stain on Edge elements along with Printing on Sheet materials ( Package# 00020 with printing on three Sheet elements in Bottom display is shown as an example):
We are manufacturing these portable displays in CANADA. We can customize the product to your requirements (Material choice, design features, Printing, especial lighting, etc.) at a very reasonable charge. If you want some variation and customizing, contact us. We’ll tailor the product to your requirements (some conditions apply).
- If you need a display to make your products stand out, protect your products, or protect visitors from possible injury from misuse of your demo products, you may find the solution among “Para Display” products.
Our portable display products are ideal for exhibitors of trade shows, moving museums, stores, and show-room or hall way of most businesses. They can be used for regular business applications as well. If someone uses them in trade shows, they don’t need to worry about “What to do with the displays after the shows?”. Businesses can easily carry or ship our products back to their home town and use our quality products as display or showcase at their work place. Most businesses can benefit from usage of our quality products in wide range of applications. Once you see and use our products, you will never want to get rid of them. You will never want to leave them in storage room to collect dust. You can change the look of the display by ordering different printing on Sheet faces. You can order your printing through your local printing service provider. Information and guides are provided regarding printing options for each product.